"Joe, it is a great pleasure to work with
you - you are a true professional in every sense. Your programs always
receive excellent feedback from our participants. Thank you for your
enthusiasm and consistently positive attitude."
Delphine Ang, Director, Partners Conference & Event Management Pte Ltd, Singapore
"Your presentation was rated "Excellent" by your
audience. You even
received some "6" ratings on our 5.0 scale! You were one of the
speakers at our conference and our attendees walked away with great
Thank you for an educational and fun keynote."
Linda Dunahoo, Executive Director, Texas Association For Healthcare Financial Administration
When you book Joe Sommerville as your speaker, you get a full circle partnership that begins before the program and continues long after it. He develops a program for you that delivers high quality content with an entertaining style. His goal is to make your meeting a success.
10 Reasons to work with Joe for your next meeting. Here's what you can count on:
1. A high return on investment for your meeting dollars
2. Value in terms of immediate takeaway for participants
3. A speaker who is focused on outcomes and results
4. Customization--to resonate with your meeting theme
5. Tools to turn ideas into action--the actual "how to"
6. Highly interactive sessions that engage the audience
7. A unique blend of expertise, education and humor
8. Guaranteed professionalism and quality
9. A speaker with international experience and success
10. Rave reviews for you AND a speaker who is great to work with
You’ll Be Glad You Worked With Joe. Here’s Why:
Before the program, Joe:
- Prepares a pre-program analysis to gather information about your organization.
- Discovers what is unique about your organization—what it does, what issues it faces and what problems it needs solved.
- Discusses with you the theme of your meeting and adapts the program to resonate with it.
During the program, Joe:
- Involves the audience in the program
- Stays within the time frame and adjusts when the situation calls for it
- Employs humor, narrative and real-life examples to maintain interest
After the program, Joe:
- Encourages personal phone calls or email from the audience to follow-up on implementing ideas in the program
- Assists you in administering any evaluations of the program
- Promptly follows up on any action items from the program
You'll never reach the peak by just looking at it